As the world’s third-largest construction-equipment manufacturer with more than 40 years of industry experience, XCMG has built a global reputation for innovation, reliability and performance throughout its entire range of construction, agriculture and industrial machinery.
Designers and manufacturers of some of the world’s most renowned cranes, XCMG translates this superior engineering capability into its diverse and highest-quality range of construction machinery. Adopting a constant mindset of rigorous testing, refinement, improvement and customerfocus, XCMG has a track record of delivering only the best and most reputable machinery.
XCMG’s extensive list of recent global achievements include:
• Being the world’s largest crane manufacturer
• Becoming the world’s third-largest construction-machinery manufacturer
• Exporting products to 191 countries • Included in the world’s Top 500 Brands for 2021
• Having $13.2 billion in revenue in 2021.
Locally, as one of Australia’s fastest-growing machinery suppliers, XCMG offers a diverse range of construction equipment backed by a national network of service, parts and operator support – delivering the pinnacle of customer satisfaction.
Tried, tested and proven construction machinery range
Utilising its global footprint of manufacturing, research and development, field testing and continuous improvement – including major facilities in more than 10 countries such as Germany, Brazil, USA, India and China – XCMG has spent decades developing one of the world’s most renowned and esteemed range of construction machinery.
In 2023 XCMG Australia offers more than 30 models of heavy excavators, mini excavators, wheel loaders, rollers, graders, scissor lifts and boom lifts nationwide. Underpinned by premium componentry from celebrated brands such as Cummins, Kubota, Eaton, Bosch-Rexroth, Isuzu, ZF and many more, XCMG machines are designed and built to perform with unmatched reliability, versatility and durability.
• Mini excavators: 1.7 to 8 tonne (including all-new models launching in 2023) \
• Heavy excavators: 15 to 49 tonne
• Wheel loaders: 11 to 20 tonne
• Graders: 7 to 20 tonne
• Rollers: 2 to 20 tonne
• Access equipment: 5-metre to 16-metre scissor and boom lifts.
Nationwide dealer network: premium backup and support
With dealerships and service agents throughout Australia, an investment in XCMG machinery not only delivers a premium machine, but also the peace of mind and minimal downtime that comes with unmatched after-sales support. XCMG’s primary focus is to ensure complete satisfaction throughout a machine’s lifetime and beyond, by providing the best equipment, parts, service and assistance available.
XCMG Australia’s growing list of firstclass machinery dealers includes:
• XCMG Sales & Service: Central and Northern NSW, Queensland and Western Australia
• XCMG Sydney: Sydney, south coast NSW and ACT
• Sydney Trucks and Machinery: Sydney
• DND Diesel Services: Melbourne and urban Victoria
• Farm & Diesel: Rural Victoria
• Carines Merchandise: Rural Victoria
• National Forklift & Access Solutions: Victoria (Access Equipment)
• Adelaide Heavy Equipment: South Australia
• CMF Solutions (XCMG Tasmania): Tasmania.
XCMG’s national dealer network has been selected and developed exclusively and with extensive consideration to ensure all dealers are customer-focused, highly capable with service and backup support, and extremely knowledgeable to deliver the ideal machinery solution for each and every customer.
In addition to XCMG Australia’s national dealer network, an extensive array of authorised service agents throughout each state are highly capable in technical service work on the range of XCMG machinery, ensuring both routine and unexpected service requirements are met in a remarkably timely and efficient manner.
As a result, XCMG continues to build a reputation of trust, reliability and dependability in the Australian market.
Customer feedback on XCMG construction equipment has been overwhelmingly positive, with hundreds of happy customers nationwide, including:
• “I have been using XCMG loaders for over 12 years now… two of them have done over 10,000 hours of work and we are impressed with the performance, and these loaders have proved themselves to be dependable and reliable.” – Rockwell Quarries
• “Our mini excavator is smooth, handles well on slopes and rough ground, runs grapples and buckets nicely, and is comfortable to operate and easy to jump in and out of the seat.” – Coastwide Contracting
• “I have no problem lifting blocks. It’s got a tilt blade so I can do my own grading, slew my blade around, it’s got all the attachments and you can put other hydraulic attachments on the boom… and the burst protection valves on the side of the boom are a great safety feature many other machines don’t have.” – Hunter Valley Paintball; and
• “Very impressed with our new roller, love it and performing extremely well.” – Blaizes Earthworx. For more information about XCMG’s diverse range of machinery, and to contact your nearest dealer throughout Australia, visit xcmg.net.au.
For more information about XCMG’s diverse range of machinery, and to contact your nearest dealer throughout Australia, visit xcmg.net.au.