From humble beginnings as a family designing and manufacturing Italian pottery and ceramics, Tuscan Path has grown to become a leading national importer of landscape and garden décor and products.
Adding subtle or statement accents that complete outdoor spaces with a range of pavers, pebbles, garden edging and garden décor items lifts the appeal of any sit, and all Tuscan Path pieces have been designed, curated and considered with form, function and design trends in mind.
Tuscan Path’s Porcelain Pavers are extremely tough and durable, making them a great choice for a wide range of applications. The high-quality finish is resistant to weather, staining and chemical/salt, and has an anti-slip rating of R-11. Best of all, no sealing is needed and only minimal maintenance is required.
There are a variety of designs in the range to choose from, including Charcoal, Taupe, Sand, Marble and Industrial Concrete, available in two sizes 400 x 600 x 200mm and 600 x 600 x 200mm.
Tuscan Path Natural Stone Pavers are versatile, have an R-11 or R-12 anti-slip surface, and can withstand harsh Australian conditions.
As with all natural stone pavers, sealing all sides is strongly recommended prior to laying. Tuscan Path’s Natural Stone Paver range consists of Bluestone, Sandstone, Light Grey Granite and Mid Grey Granite. Sizing options vary by material, but consist of 400 x 400 x 20mm, 400 x 600 x 200mm or 800 x 400 x 200mm.
Paths and edging
* Add instant shape, texture and colour to outdoor spaces with Tuscan Path Pebbles.
From pathways to driveways and garden beds, Tuscan Path Pebbles not only complete the look, but when used in a garden bed can act as a weed suppressor. Create stylish and functional spaces by choosing from a wide variety of colours, sizes and finishes, and in a range of bag sizes including 20kg, 15kg and 10kg.
* Tuscan Path Garden Edging is an ideal choice for creating a decorative finish around garden beds, paths, trees and lawn areas. It is strong, flexible and highly durable, making it suitable for both curved and straight-edge spaces with easy installation.
* The Rubber Eco Edging range is made from recycled rubber which will not crack or dry out in extreme temperatures. Coordinating pegs that match each style of edging are available.
* The highly regarded Thinline Black Eco-Edging is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic collected in Australia and manufactured into strong garden edging designed to handle Australian conditions.
* Composite Edging is a high-performance solution made from a combination of recycled plastic and wood-fibre materials. It is decorative but also functional as it is resistant to mould, mildew and termites.
* Metal Corrugated Edging is rust-resistant, creates a tidy finish and has rolled safety edges. It is a stylish design and is available in a variety of coordinating colours, including Dune, Pale Eucalypt, Ocean Blue, Woodland Grey, Black and Galvanised.
Screens and pots
Tuscan Path Garden Screens are a stunning and clever way of creating beautiful spaces around the garden. They’re perfect for privacy, fencing off areas, and adding decorative accents. Add character with this stylish and affordable solution for outdoor spaces. The unique and on-trend designs have a quality finish made from weathering steel. They are easy to install and are available in 1800 x 900mm with a variety of designs.
A stylish addition to the Tuscan Path range are our outdoor pots. The on-trend designs are contemporary and versatile with a selection of colours and sizes. The collection also offers a variety of textures and materials to achieve the right look.
Screens and pots
Visit the Tuscan Paths website to calculate how much product you need, view product-specific sizes and installation instructions. Go to www.tuscanpath.com.au.
Tuscan Path is sold exclusively at Bunnings and makes aspirational landscape style affordable, with designer landscape at warehouse prices.
Head in store to Bunnings or visit www.bunnings.com.au. Instagram and Facebook: @tuscanpath