Are your clients asking for a golf/putting green to be incorporated into the landscape design works? Are you interested in practicing golf at home? Does your golf club need to rejuvenate its greens? At Grass Solutions, they are proud to offer the latest in synthetic grass golf green solutions.
Does your golf club need to rejuvenate its greens? At Grass Solutions, they are proud to offer the latest in synthetic grass golf green solutions.
PGS Supergreen … the future in golf greens!
Grass Solutions offer a wide range of synthetic grass putting greens that are designed for the serious golfer who would like to maintain or increase their putting/chipping skills within the convenience of their own home.
Their synthetic grass range can be installed on any hard surface including a crushed rock base, concrete or floor boards. Having a minimal sand infill allows the system to be shaped to any design, building in sand bunkers, water hazards, undulation for a degree of difficulty and other outdoor features.
Grass Solutions’ greens are ‘virtually maintenance-free – look good for years with enhanced performance’.
Recommended products for golf greens include:
- Kingston Green 15mm – Light green colour perfect for backyard installation to practice your golf skills at home. One of the key design features is the enhanced speed, ease of installation and reduction of ongoing maintenance.
- Royal Green 20mm with ‘Heat Block Technology’ – Royal Green – dark green in colour it is 25 percent cooler than other synthetic grasses on a hot summer’s day. Non-directional texturised artificial synthetic grass with realistic putting speed.
- PGS Supergreen – Is the professionals choice for synthetic golf greens. It is a completely new generation golf product, which allows you to do everything you are able to do on natural grass green. Easy to contour and build in undulation and other design features. It is also a great solution for Golf Clubs looking to rejuvenate greens during dry or heavy wet periods – a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution to water restrictions and maintenance costs.
- Pro Leisure 9mm – Ideal for mini-golf applications. Applied directly to clean hard surface.
- Use Pro Lawn 35mm – A lighter green grass as the fringe!
- Use Pro Lawn Gold 37mm – A darker green longer pile grass as the rough/ fringe of the application.
Grass Solutions is a 100% Australian Owned Company and Suppliers of Australian Made Synthetic Grass Surfaces. They welcome trade enquiries and offer a trade discount on purchases. Orders can be picked up from the warehouse. The office is conveniently located off the Monash Freeway or you can order online at www.grassolutions.com.au for your synthetic grass requirements, installation and golf green accessories including putting cups, flags poles, infill, and tapes.