Distributor Nimac Pacific has hit the ground running in the first half of 2021, with the construction, agriculture and mining equipment specialist both expanding its east coast dealer network and launching a new mini-dumper range, built in Italy by construction machinery and accessories manufacturer C&F.
Bolstering its local network, Nimac has recently partnered with construction machinery dealer Gato Sales and Repairs, which has been operating in the NSW Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Central Coast and Mid-North Coast regions since 1992, with the two working together to distribute Nimac Pacific’s complete dumpers range which includes tracked and wheeled machines from 0.4 to 12 tonne payload capacity.
The mini-dumpers are available in a variety of sizes and configurations, with Nimac stating they “are becoming very popular within the small construction, landscaping and agriculture industries for their simplicity and the improvements they offer in terms of safety, efficiency and reliability”.
The tracked mini dumpers range comprises a choice of six models, decked out to deliver across a variety of applications:
- Traker T45 – is the smallest model in the range, with a 450 kg payload capacity, with low ground pressure and small dimensions enabling it to work in narrow spaces on different types of terrain
- Traker T50 – has a 500 kg payload capacity, and is designed to work on soft or rough ground, with its two travel speeds (2.5 and 4 km/h) helping to improve material handling times
- Traker T60 – with two engine options and a three-stage hydraulic power system, it has a 600 kg payload capacity (high-tip: 550 kg), with it suitable for use on construction sites, and for landscaping, agriculture and garden design
- Traker T85 – has an 800 kg payload capacity (high-tip: 700 kg), with a double variable-displacement pump with mono-joystick hydraulic control designed to provide power and ease of use, with it suitable for heavy duty activities
- Traker T120 – has a 1,200 kg payload capacity (high-tip: 900 kg), with the versatile, multi-tool machine, equipped with a hydraulic control system guided by a mono-joystick, designed for heavy duty use, such as in the construction field
- Traker T150 – has a 1,500 kg payload capacity (high-tip: 1,000 kg), and, like the T120, is a versatile, multi-tool machine, also sporting a hydraulic control system guided by a mono-joystick, suitable for heavy duty use
Nimac advises that across the six models over 40 different configurations are available, stating that the range stands out for delivering “innovative technical solutions that guarantee longevity and reliability in any working condition”.
The T45 and T50 are equipped with a Honda petrol engine, with the T60 and T85 coming with a choice of a Honda petrol or Yanmar diesel engine, while the T120 and T150 run a Yanmar diesel engine.
When it comes to operation, the controls are ergonomically positioned on a dedicated console, with the directional single-joystick lever of the T85, T120 and T150 designed to improve operator comfort and safety.
In addition to this, across all models a heavy duty undercarriage, with rocking rollers and track tensioners, combined with a hydrostatic transmission, is designed to deliver premium performance in undertaking a range of applications.