The world’s No.1 telehandler is now available in its smallest package ever, but with the largest cab in its class. Sharing all the design quality DNA over the past 45 years of JCB Loadall development, the 514-40 is trailer towable, which makes it the most compact, most comfortable and most hassle-free telescopic handler on the market. The 514-40 has been designed to go to places and get into spaces no other telehandler can, making it the ultimate telehandler for all applications. Features include:
• Best-in-class lift capacity at full height (12% over the competition)
• Small enough to fit through a 1.8m-high doorway
• Greater manoeuvrability for use on the smallest worksites
• The most compact and towable telehandler available, and
• Ideal for yards, events, agriculture, construction and landscaping.
With the largest cab in its class, there has been no compromise on cab comfort or safety. The full-width cab is an extra 200mm wider than competitors, with an easy and uncompromised access and exit, and offering great visibility to all four wheels, giving operators complete confidence.
The new JCB 514-40 Loadall has been designed to have the smallest maintenance costs, making it an easy and affordable machine choice with greater uptime. The low-maintenance 19kW engine offers easy serviceability with all touch points in one location, no DPF for lower servicing costs, and the machine can be towed to site for convenience and reduced transport cost. The new JCB telehandler comes with the total peace of mind a global manufacturer brings. JCB’s customer support is unrivalled, allowing you to get on with working. JCB CEA has an excellent distribution and service network, extensive parts availability, a wide variety of available JCB attachments, and LiveLink telematics as standard, providing security and maintenance alerts.
The 514-40 will be available towards the end of 2023. For more information on the all-new JCB 514-40 please contact your local dealer or call 1300 522 232.
• Stage V-compliant engine
• No complex aftertreatment or emission-control systems
• Permanent four-wheel drive
• Four-wheel steering as standard
• LiveLink telematics
• Variable hydrostatic transmission
• Wide range of carriage options available
• Ultra-compact design
• Maximum height: 1.8m
• Maximum length: 2.9m
Find out more at jcb.com.