With the warmer months and entertaining season around the corner, it’s time to get your home summer ready!
- The New Standard in Australian Woodcare
- Exterior Range of Coatings with Aqua Protect™ Technology
- 1 Hour Recoat
Unveiling a new standard in woodcare across Australia, Johnstone’s Professional from the makers of Taubmans, has specially developed advanced formulas and built-in technology to provide nourishment and protection to keep any woodcare project looking better for longer.
From top performing, preparation and maintenance products, as well as innovative interior and exterior coatings, the new premium range offers maximum woodcare protection and a superior aesthetic finish for those who demand the best.
Providing a complete woodcare system, Johnstone’s Professional begins with specially formulated high strength, low odour preparation and maintenance products such as Hardwood Tannin & Oil Remover, Deck & Timber Cleaner and Timber Stripper.
Designed to brighten and rejuvenate weathered, coated and new hardwood timber including decking, windows, doors, bi-folds, fences, gates, weatherboards and cladding, the preparation and maintenance of the range is the fi rst step to getting your home summer ready.
With the average woodcare project in Australia taking days to complete, Johnstone’s Professional aims to exceed expectations offering solutions to make any woodcare project quicker, easier yet with brilliant results.
The Range Incorporates:
- Deck Oil – Exceptionally durable and long lasting
- Slip Resistant Deck Oil – Specially formulated for decking around pools, wet areas, steps, ramps and stairs
- Fences and Screens – Designed to withstand the rigors of timber movement, allows the coating to remain flexible and resist to cracking
- Timber Oil – Designed to withstand the rigors and abrasion of opening and closing doors, windows and gates
- Interior/Exterior Clear – Durable, non-yellowing clear gloss or satin finish, tintable to 15 trend colours
Designed for superior speed, the Johnstone’s Professional water-based Deck Oils
recoat in only 1 hour+ and touch dry in 30 minutes, allowing any decking project to be completed from start to finish in only a day. Suitable for both exterior new and weathered timber decking, the Deck Oils are available in five pre-tinted semi-transparent colours, allowing you to enjoy the pure beauty of the woodgrain, whilst entertaining friends and family all summer long.