What do you get?
Funding amounts vary.
Who is this for?
NSW businesses, not-for-profits and organisations running fleet infrastructure.
This program aims to:
* Accelerate the uptake of battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and/or fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs)
* Support the development of a strong secondary market for BEVs, when fleet managers resell their vehicles
* Achieve the greatest level of emissions abatement at the lowest cost for government
* Drive increased vehicle manufacturers’ supply to the NSW market
* Promote long-term transition to BEV/FCEVs in the fleet sector
* Promote take up of smart charging infrastructure on the network.
There are two funding streams with different eligibility requirements. Bids will be assessed against other bids in the same stream.
* Individual fleets: You must operate a fleet of at least 10 vehicles in NSW to support your organisation’s purposes
* Aggregators: You can offer incentive funding to NSW customers as part of the vehicle leasing arrangements you provide. This includes fleet management organisations and private businesses that offer fleet leasing arrangements to NSW customers.
Individual fleets and aggregators must:
* Hold an Australian business number (ABN)
* Meet the eligibility criteria at the time of submitting a bid and throughout the time they operate the incentivised EVs if the bid is successful
* Submit a declaration of reputable business records
* Declare any actual or perceived conflict of interest.
Find out more at business.gov.au