Through Fee-free traineeships NSW, businesses can benefit from free qualification training for their trainees, making it easier for NSW businesses to get the skilled staff they require.
Businesses will benefit by:
* Having trainees learning on the job
* Up-skilling existing staff
* Having employees with the necessary skills required for a thriving and expanding business, and
* Access to courses that can be tailored to meet the needs of their business.
To be eligible, your employee must:
* Have commenced their training on or after January 1, 2020
* Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen, living or working in NSW, and
* Be undertaking a course funded under the Smart and Skilled program.
Find out more about your eligibility and how to apply by phoning 1300 772 104 or email: email@example.com.