Introducing the Ditch Witch SK1050, one of the most versatile skid steers in its class. This durable skid steer can help you with any job and handles digging, collecting, lifting and moving materials. It is a dream with only requiring just one change in attachment.
The SK1050 is perfectly suited for a variety of demanding job sites. The stand-on skid steer improves versatility and productivity by directing more hydraulic power to the attachment.
The durable, construction-grade design eases operator maintenance for improved ROI, and outperforms all other working machines in its class.
Designed specifically for the hardworking operator in mind, the best-in-class, spring-supported operator platform improves comfort for long hours on the job.
Advantages of the Ditch Witch SK1050 skid steer
- Versatility: The SK1050 can perform a wide range of tasks from earthmoving to construction and agriculture as it comes standard with 107-cm tracks. The high-drive track system includes bolt-on, interchangeable rollers—a Ditch Witch exclusive—for longer lasting performance.
- Ease of use: The SK1050 has an auxiliary control foot pedal that helps you maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment, freeing your hands to control depth and ground speed. In addition, a manual throttle lever has been added, enhancing the operator’s ability to manage ground speeds for the task at hand for increased efficiency on the jobsite.
- Comfort & Support: The 188-cm2 spring-supported platform is integrated directly in to the machine for outstanding comfort and durability. While the auxiliary control foot pedal helps you maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment, freeing your hands to control depth and ground speed.
- Productivity/ ROI: Ergonomic operator’s station comes standard with dual-leverground drive controls, allowing the operator to control each track indepen-dently for improved mobility; also available with optional single-lever joystick control. The SK1050 might be small in size, however as a result you will achieve greater efficiency with 482kg rated operating capacity and a best-in-class 2.1m hinge-pin height for more productive loading.
- Power Industry-leading power to the attachment provides unbeatable productivity with Tier 4 Yanmar® diesel engine with 27.6 kW providing outstanding power for all machine functions.
The SK1050 Mini Skid Steer is suited for a variety of demanding job sites. The durable, construction-grade design eases operator maintenance for improved return on investment (ROI) and assures high performance. Designed specifically for the hardworking operator in mind, the spring-supported operator platform improves comfort for long hours on the job.
Ditch Witch also offers a full line of quick-change attachments compatible with the SK1050 Stand-On Skid Steer.
Visit the SK1050 product page on www.ditchwitchcea.com.au to use the interactive attachment selector, or ask your Ditch Witch dealer about additional attachment options. Contact your local Ditch Witch CEA dealer or contact Ditch Witch directly today on 1300 788 757 to test the SK1050 out for yourself.