Now is the time to join your industry body, and The Landscape Association is making it easier than ever.
In these challenging times where change seems to be the only constant, it is now more important than ever to be a part of your industry body.
TLA is now Offering New Members:
- $5 Application Fee, that’s a $160 saving!
- Payment Options Plans, including deferred payment until 31 October 2020, pay-by-the-month or pay in full.
A new membership offers over $1000 worth of benefits in the first year alone. If you’ve ever thought about joining, now is the time!
Benefits of Being Part of The Landscape Association
TLA is working hard to support its members through the coronavirus crisis by providing:
- Latest industry news – We will keep you up-to-date electronically with information on legislative changes and Government support measures, and what they mean for your business and your team.
- Topical Webinars and training videos – We’re compiling panels of experts who will talk you through latest developments as well as tips and tricks to help your business survive the crisis, including live Q&A.
- Industrial Relations advice – Employment and wage information, contracts for employment and Award information.
- Telephone support – Our team is here to support you and provide advice and guidance as you navigate this challenging time.
We also have a comprehensive range of tailor-made tools and services designed to give landscaping businesses the edge in highly competitive conditions, including:
- Extensive members resources such as Works Contracts templates, workplace policies templates, HR and WHS resources, apprenticeship information and support, fact sheets, and more.
- We aim to make your business administration as efficient and effortless as possible so you can get back to doing what you do best – landscaping!
- Insurance advice and referral for Workers Compensation, Public Liability and HBC (formerly Home Warranty Insurance).
- Trend-forward advice on the latest tools, techniques and design.
- Member Rewards Program offering exclusive discounts on products and services your business needs – save thousands $$$!
- Dispute Resolution service (complaints).
- Mentoring program and networking – learn from your colleagues and turn crises into opportunities.
And many more benefits…
About TLA Membership
The Landscape Association offers a wide range of membership categories to suit your business, large or small, residential or commercial, design, maintenance, educational, supplier or landscape service.
No matter what landscaping business you are in, we are here to support you and the industry.
With membership types to suit large or small businesses, residential, commercial, maintenance, design businesses, as well as suppliers and trade service contractors, TLA represents every kind of landscape professional in the modern landscaping sector.
A membership with TLA is an investment in your business and your industry. With TLA in your corner, you can build a solid future for yourself and your business. But, don’t just take our word for it. Here is what some of our members have said about joining TLA.
The Garden makers have been long-time TLA members. Recently, TLA helped our business through the drought and are now helping us to navigate the COVID-19 crisis. With the best advice, the latest information and a supportive team, TLA membership is an integral part of our business success in good or tough times.
David Bambridge, XXX the Garden makers.
Being able to speak to other colleagues in the industry and talk about the difficulties and struggles of business enables me to learn from my peers.
Matthew Beckett, Owner, Reflective Gardens.
With TLA, I am always able to take important information and knowledge out of the workshops and apply it to my business in a way that fits my growing needs.
Sam Langham, Founder, Outside Indulgence.
Contact the TLA Team
If you would like more information or would like to speak to one of our team about TLA membership, call us on (02) 9630 4844 or email email@example.com