If you are a professional gardener, landscaper or arborist making thousands of cuts a week … or in a day … pruning, shaping, and removing dead wood, then you will want a pair of AEG FUSION Secateurs in your hand.
With a cycle time of less than a second, why would you bother with a manual set?
The blades are high quality SK5 hardened steel and can be removed for sharpening or replacing. The secateurs will cut through up to 30mm green material no problems, and slice through dead stuff up to 25mm… with no more effort than a squeeze of the trigger. That is because they are powered by an AEG FUSION Brushless motor, the same engineering found in other AEG heavy-duty power tools.
Even though they can handle the tough stuff they are still lightweight, weighing less than 1.5kg, even with a 2.0Ah battery, so you can work comfortably all day if you have to.
And because they are 18V, they use the same batteries and chargers as other AEG 18V power tools.
While you are working, a top-mounted LED panel lets you know if the blades are jammed, or the tool is running hot or if the blades are due to be sharpened (inbuilt cut counter).
Plus, more blades can be bought separately when you need them.
Seriously, why would you use manual secateurs when you don’t need to?
Available at Bunnings, Adelaide Tools, Tool Kit Depot or call Matt on 0438 110 636 from AEG Onsite, for on-site delivery and transaction of AEG Power Tools.
AEG 18V FUSION
Secateurs at a glance …
• 18V FUSION Brushless Motor Heavy-duty performance, improved durability
• 1 second cycle time Extremely fast cutting speed
• Hardened steel blades High quality SK5 steel blades
• Lightweight Weighs only 1.3kg with a 2.0Ah battery
• Cuts 30mm green wood and 25mm dead wood Improve accuracy and safety with well-lit material
• LED Communication Panel Tool status, blade check
• Additional blades available Can be ordered separately